Sunday, March 13, 2011

An Affair to Remember

I attended my first bridal show yesterday.WellWed magazine put on quite the show at the Cape and Islands Wedding Affair. Premier vendors from the area greeted guests in a carnival atmosphere and showcased the best they had to offer to brides and grooms,

Guests were greeted by super friendly, helpful event staff and a colorful, old-fashioned carnival theme.

I was able to attended seminars on planning, budgeting (Jessica Harris of Alden Blair Events and Emily Fronius of Party Cape Cod) and choosing your color palette (Patrice R. Milley of Patrice R. Milley Floral Designers).
I hear honeysuckle rose is the color this year.
Let me just say..."I had NO idea" and leave at that!

The only caterer I saw (not counting cakes and other confections) was Eat Yor Heart Out Catering.

From the lemonade to the edible spoons, delicious!

I'll be highlighting my favorite vendors over the next couple of weeks, but enjoy these pictures until then!
There were table settings-







Cakes and cupcakes-







Invitations and guestbooks-

Flowers-


and more!

In the end, it was a day full of good things to eat, lots of advice and ideas and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment